Make learning memorable.
About Educational Jams
Educational Jams are designed to be informationally concise, enjoyable songs that aid in the memorization of key facts across a variety of subjects. Meaningful lyrical content paired with engaging musical arrangements makes Educational Jams songs that you and your family will enjoy listening to over and over again. As a result, learning will truly be memorable!
My name is Karen VonGonten. I am a homeschooling mom of 6 who loves creating memory songs to enhance and improve learning!
1. Skip Count by 2
2. Skip Count by 3
3. Skip Count by 4
4. Skip Count by 5
5. Skip Count by 6
6. Skip Count by 7
7. Skip Count by 8
8. Skip Count by 9
9. Skip Count by 10
10. Skip Count by 11
11. Skip Count by 12
12. Skip Count by Squares
13. Skip Count by Cubes
1. What is botany?
2. What is taxonomy?
3. What is binomial nomenclature?
4. What is the difference between angiosperms and gymnosperms?
5. What are vascular plants?
6. What are the parts of a seed?
7. What are the 5 main parts of a plant embryo?
8. What is germination?
9. What are monocots and dicots?
10. What are producers and consumers?
11. What are the 4 main parts of a flower?
12. Tell me about the male and female parts of a flower.
13. Tell me about carnivorous plants.
14. Tell me about pollination.
15. What is the difference between fruits and vegetables?
16. Tell me about seed dispersal.
17. What is photosynthesis?
18. What are the parts of a leaf?
19. What are the 3 main purposes of roots?
20. What are 2 main types of root systems?
21. What is geotropism?
22. What are the 2 main types of stems?
23. What is phototropism?
24. What are some ways trees benefit us?
25. What are the parts of a twig?
26. Tell me about the oldest trees in the world.
27. Tell me about conifers.
28. Tell me about ferns.
29. What is the lifecycle of a fern?
30. What are non-vascular plants?
Other Music by Karen
Sign up on our email list and be the first to know about new releases!